Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Reality Bites


Long time no post! I'm finally (almost) settled in to my new place. Addison and I live with his parents and brothers now. The house is a little crowded, but that's all right -- it's pretty cozy too. And check out all these trees!

One of the best things that's happened to me since moving here is finding this thrift store called The Ark. For the entire month of September, this store is having a bag sale, where you get to pay five dollars and cram a paper grocery bag as full of clothes as possible. I went last week and got this dress and a few other items. Since I managed to fit ten different articles of clothing in my bag, it's like I only paid fifty cents for each piece! Best Shopper Award goes to me.

In the past week, three different strangers (all of whom happened to be senior citizens) have told me I look like "Abby from NCIS."


I'm just glad she's warmed the seniors' hearts to girls who like to wear black.

And here's one more picture of Chewey because he's a camwhore. (Did you see him posing in that outfit picture with me?)


1 comment: