Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bittersweet Me


I was thinking of Asian gore films when I put this outfit together. I wanted to look like a schoolgirl who is also a killing machine. I'm not sure if I pulled it off, but it was still fun to try.

Glitter shirt and schoolgirl skirt from bag sale at The Ark. Skull tights and sunglasses from Rue 21. Boots from Wal-Mart.

Battle Royale

The Machine Girl

In other news, R.E.M. broke up. R.E.M. has been my favorite band for over ten years, and I was hoping I would get to see them live at least once more (they were the first band I ever saw in concert, back in 1999). It doesn't appear I will get my wish. I would be lying if I said I wasn't heartbroken by this (I might have shed a few tears), but at least I can still listen to their music.


3 comments:

  1. I love this look! I'm a big fan of the whole murderous schoolgirl aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally pulling it off. Love the skirt. (Oh, and Battle Royale, the book and the movie, are fantastic.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, your blog is AWESOME!!! You look so cute in dark lipstick!

    ReplyDelete