Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I wanna be your dog.

I don't always dress like I'm tough shit. Sometimes I go for more of a kitschy retro housewife kind of look.


Dress from Rue 21. Necklace from Claire's. Vintage dog pin. Shoes were a gift from a co-worker.

This weekend was pretty cool. Kevin and LQ came over to hang out with Addison and me. I decorated our bedroom with Christmas lights and lit a few candles. We all hung out in there and called it "the Christmas room."



The overall feel of the Christmas room was incredible, especially since Kevin played some Black Tape for a Blue Girl on his Zune.

And while we're on the subject of creepy ambience: Addison and I watched Eraserhead while drinking Big K grape soda and vodka last night. (Big K is wonderful!)




The ending caught me off guard, but I thought the film was amazing nonetheless. I'm growing really attached to David Lynch, and Jack Nance's face is one of the most adorable faces ever.

I'm off to finish my zine (which I will post about soon), but I'll leave you with a picture of my nail polish collection, just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment