Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Black on Black




Rue 21 dress. Fishnets. Thrifted boots. Black and white scarf from Heritage 1981. Skull scarf from KMart. Bullet bracelet is Kevin's. Glasses from Wal-Mart.

I started watching the original U.K. version of Skins. The first episode didn't excite me much, but now I'm six episodes in, and the characters are starting to grow on me.
Like poor Cassie. I just want to raid her wardrobe and share a milkshake with her and tell her everything is going to be okay.






And Sid.


Where can I get a shirt like that?

4 comments:

  1. So lovely!

    Maybe you'd like to follow each other? :)

    Visit, comment & follow my blog!
    fashionwhit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left the exact same comment on one of my other posts, so I'm already following you. :]
    I love those rings you have on in yr latest post! The cross ring is especially gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say that you are incredible and more people should follow you so! kisses from Spain :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saul, you are the sweetest. :]

    ReplyDelete