Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Eat Your Cancer



I feel like you could turn this blog into a game where you have to spot the pets in the background of my photos. Samus is the fluffy cat on the porch. We look a lot alike, don't we? We have the same hair and black lips.


Old American Eagle hat. Walmart sunglasses. Rue 21 jacket and jeans. Addison's plaid shirt. Thrifted cardigan. Pixies tshirt. Found belt. Converse shoes.

I felt like being warm and channeling Kurt Cobain in this outfit. He will always be a source of fashion inspiration to me. I like how he usually looked like he just grabbed whatever was on the floor of his bedroom and put in on, yet the end results were always so cool. Nobody else could just throw on a bunch of layers with different patterns, some ratty sneakers, and some worn-out jeans and look as amazing as he did.


No comments:

Post a Comment