Monday, October 17, 2011

The Owls Are Not What They Seem



This is what I wore on my birthday, which I celebrated by getting an anchovy pizza at Rafael's. (Rafael's is this amazing pizza joint that has BUY ONE GET ONE FREE PIZZAS. So even though Addison is one of those weird people who thinks anchovies are gross, he still got to get in on some pizza action with me.) 

This dress is one of my favorite thrift finds ever. It's really comfy and soft and a bit witchy. I'm crazy about it.

Rue 21 jacket. Thrifted dress. Vintage necklace. Wal-mart boots.

Oh, and I got a tattoo for my birthday, too.
It's the symbol from the Owl Cave on Twin Peaks. It was done by Rick at Body Art Ink in Dalton, GA. He did two of the other tattoos I have, as well. He's the sweetest guy in the world, and he does good work.

1 comment:

  1. Nice tattoo!

    Also, sorry for not writing in forever. This month has been insane. I will send you a belated birthday package of awesome...soon. :)

    ReplyDelete