Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Favorites

Some of my favorite things this week:


Sinful Colors Professional in Why Not
I am really impressed with Sinful Colors Professional nail polish. It's only $1.99 at Walgreens, it comes in so many amazing colors, and it works better than most other brands of nail polish I have tried. It's vibrant and doesn't chip easily and is surprisingly shiny, too. I want a bottle of every color!

from LuLus.com
Summer is coming, and I think I need some strappy sandals. These wedges are perfect!


from frenkmelk on etsy
I have been just a bit obsessed with Twin Peaks lately. This lovely collection of ten pins (for only $5!) would be the perfect way to carry a little piece of this wonderful show around with me every day.

And here are some links to check out this weekend:
  • Bake List is my favorite food blog ever. This girl has incredible recipes for everything from Brussels sprouts salad to chocolate-malt cake, and her photography is great, too.
  • Abby Try Again is a delightful photo blog full of vivid, dreamy images.
  • The Style Rookie is just the coolest kid in the world. I wish she was my little sister so we could have My So-Called Life marathons and shop at Salvation Army together.
That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment