Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friday the 13th

My boyfriend and I had our two-year anniversary on Friday the 13th. I wanted to get all dolled up since we were going to eat at a swanky restaurant.


Plaid shirt and dress from Wal-Mart. Pixies T-shirt. Thrifted boots. Glasses from Wal-Mart. Vintage necklace.

These boots are my favorite boots in the whole wide world. They only cost $2.99, they fit me perfectly, and they make me feel like a Spice Girl from space (which, in case you didn't know, is a pretty awesome way to feel).

For dinner, we went to J. Alexander's. The place felt a little too "Patrick Bateman" for me, but the white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce was amazing.


I told my boyfriend, "I want to have this cheesecake's babies and then eat those babies. But don't be jealous or anything." He understood completely.

We finished our anniversary-slash-Friday the 13th off by drinking bloody Marys and watching Dune at home. Not a bad night at all.


from http://www.globalwebcasters.com/

Do you have any Friday the 13th traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment