Monday, July 4, 2011

Lime Green

Ignore my goofy face.


Jeans, wedges, and socks from Rue 21. The shirt is really old, I think I got it at Hot Topic? The belt was found.

I think I might have gasped and flailed a bit when I first saw these shoes. I love them. And I'm not sure if you can tell from the pictures, but those socks have little sprinkles on them. They came in a pack with other ice cream-themed socks, like a pink and black pair with ice cream cones and a yellow and white pair with popsicles, among others. They are more fun to wear than ordinary socks.

I have a tendency to write everything down. I carry notebooks with me everywhere, and sometimes I just scribble random notes that don't really make sense when I find them later. (Last night I found a note in my pocket that said, "Lanvin." That's it, just "Lanvin." Not really worth wasting a scrap of paper.) Occasionally I will feel really inspired, but I won't know what to do with all that inspiration, so I'll just make lists of what I find inspiring at the moment. I thought I would share some of these lists with you guys (feel special, these lists are in my top secret journal no one is allowed to see).



Excuse my horrendous spelling errors and messy handwriting. But notice how that green nail polish matches my journal and those sprinkle socks.

That's all for today. I wish I could stay home tonight and eat BBQ tofu and play with fire (Happy Fourth of July!), but instead I have to go to work. Ah, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment